Welcome to our RESOURCES page.
Here you will find the latest news from the team and helpful documents to assist you with hurricane preparedness planning, along with so many other resources as we get them.
Here’s what you can do to prepare your home for the storm:
1. Secure or bring inside all loose items. This can include lawn/deck/patio furniture, lawn equipment, umbrellas, anything made of plastic, cushions, gazebo fabric covers, grills, and grill covers, potted plants, play-set equipment, etc. If it is light and loose it will fly away and become a projectile with the potential to do damage to people and property.
2. Make sure all outside windows, gates, and doors are secure. Make sure and check the doors to sheds and outside storage areas.
3. Stay away from all windows when the winds begin to increase.
4. Call 911 if you have an emergency.
5. After the storm subsides conduct an external inspection of the property and notify the office of any damages.
CodeRed allows Onslow County residents to sign up and receive important notifications in the event of emergencies or
critical community alerts. Click the button below to SIGN UP!
DOWNLOAD CHECKLISTS & OUR TIPS TO HELP YOU STAY SAFE
Here’s what you can do to prepare your home for the